The coal preparation shop
This arched construction is one of the numerous buildings of the chemical plant, but it is, no doubt, the most beautiful one. It was built in 1915 – 1916.
The barmaster’s residence
The magnificent stone building that houses the museum was built in 1916 for the director of the local coal mines. It is one of the oldest buildings in the region.
The head office
The head office of the Kemerovo mine was built in 1917.
The jetty was built in 1915 – 1916 to ship coal downstream.
The cableway tower
The cableway was built in 1915 to transport coal from the Central Mine to the chemical plant.